theJANG.net
Bamidele O. Shangobunmi

JANG Speaks!: Saved (?) by the bell?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Saved (?) by the bell?

Today the Friday executive review got pulled forward to first thing Thursday morning. Plus, tomorrow I have to present my project in three meetings, in front of the project team, my whole team, and my greater team (one UI Design group and all of User Research). The good thing is that we went from incomplete design to a full draft of visual design *and* I got it all done up as clickable HTML prototypes today, so we've gone from being 1 week behind and needing a person who was never going to get allocated, to actually being about day ahead. Hooray for 50-60 hr weeks. This ain't gonna last much longer!

Oh, and I almost forgot, I was there late enough to pick up the holiday gift all employees are getting tomorrow!

No comments: