theJANG.net
Bamidele O. Shangobunmi

JANG Speaks!: Finally, a calm day

Friday, December 22, 2006

Finally, a calm day

Today I was one of a small handful of folks in my whole department who came in to work, and most folks left really early on top of it all. It was great; quiet, peaceful, darker than usual (only half the lights on). Around 2:30 I ducked out to meet up with my buddy Tim at Sheldon's Hobbies (1 exit down on the freeway), which was having a 40% off everything sale (inventory reduction). I bought five RC kits. Don't ask which ones please, you'll find out next year!

I had to sort of hurry back from that to attend a 3:30 meeting, and by 4:45 I was out the door!

Hello 4-day weekend! I didn't bring my laptop home (yay me), but I did bring back ~100 pages of documents to review multiple times over the break.

No comments: