theJANG.net
Bamidele O. Shangobunmi

JANG Speaks!: Taking the Plunge

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Taking the Plunge

When this whole "blog" phenomenon first started years ago, I thought, "Oh great, another Internet fad for a bunch of startups to get all wrapped around, waste a bunch of VC, and go under." I gave it about 6 months to live.


So here I am now, eating my words for dinner as I write up my very first blog posting. I've been putting up various random musings in the off-topic areas of my biggest forum site and writing a little here or there on my old homepage, but the more time goes by, the more I've found myself wanting a fast, easy way to write anything about any topic, share it with others, categorize it, and archive it for permanent reference.


Now that I've gotten past my mental block about blogs, watch posting here develop into a full-on addiction. Just you watch.

No comments: