theJANG.net
Bamidele O. Shangobunmi

JANG Speaks!: I can't believe I'm watching this crap!

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I can't believe I'm watching this crap!

This is ridiculous. While going through email & paying some bills online, I'm watching Wicked Wicked Games on "My Network TV." Once it's over, I'm going to leave the station on and watch Watch Over Me. What's worse is that I've been doing the same most evenings this season. Last season, I was following Desire. What. The. Hell?

I 'm the guy who's been all into shows like:
  • Stargate SG-1
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Andromeda
  • Robot Chicken
  • MXC on Spike
  • FIA World Rally Championship
  • Formula One
  • I Pity the Fool

Wicked Wicked Games does not belong on that list. Watch Over Me does not belong on that list. Desire does not belong on that list! Granted, if somebody tries to dock me a couple of Man Points, I'm fully ready to defend myself by dropping names like Michelle Belegrin (oooh) and Catalina Rodriguez (mmmmm), but the prosecution has the two-word combo that can all too easily bring on a bona fide Man Court K.O. Those two words are "soap opera." GAH, it makes me sick even to type it! It's true though, these shows are... yeah those things.

Should I be worried?

Ooh, speaking of Catalina Rodriguez, gotta go, commercial's over...

No comments: