theJANG.net
Bamidele O. Shangobunmi

JANG Speaks!: Made it to the top

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Made it to the top

Over the past six or seven months, I've led or been deeply involved in more presentations than I could ever have imagined.  Some of the earlier ones were small group affairs with UED managers, and we've slowly been working up the chain through directors, VPs, and recently to a senior VP.  Today, we finally made it to the top, presenting our backstory, progress, and plans to the company president and his direct reports.  I'm just glad that we've reached the end of the line on this particular little trek, because now I can start pretending to forget how to use PowerPoint so people will stop bugging me for help with their slides.  Trust me, you never want to be known as a PowerPoint wiz.

No comments: