theJANG.net
Bamidele O. Shangobunmi

JANG Speaks!: "We've been watching you, Neo..."

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"We've been watching you, Neo..."

(I'm going to be lazy and just copy & paste what I wrote in an instant messaging convo earlier.)

Okay that was REALLY FREAKY.

The main project I'm on is on this really accelerated schedule, and we're doing usability testing not next week but the week after that.

We've spoken with the manager of the prototypers to get a resource, and he's identified the person who is most likely going to do the prototype, but the prototypers need scenarios & mockups & stuff and we're behind on that.

So I wanted to go talk to the prototyper in person to get the dialog going & see what we can do on schedule... phased handoff, etc.

So I go to the cube and knock and introduce myself and the gal cuts me off, speaking in a very intense, dramatic, but quiet tone.
"I know you're Bamidele."

...

I ask, have we met before?
"No, but I know who you are."

Oh... oh... kay...

So we're talking briefly and she says give her 10 mins and she'll stop by to look at the wireframes. I'm like ok great, I sit... and she cuts me off again.
"I know where you sit"

All...

...righty then.

She's at opposite side of the building. What the heck.

No comments: